North Carrick Community Benefit Company have launched a new round of participatory budeting funding for their local community. The event will take place on March 3rd 2018, with applications closing in January.
Jointly funded through the Community Choices Fund & South Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnership, the PB process will see projects around:
- Working with Seniors
- Supporting unemployed people
- Improving access to Training and Qualifications
- Working with Cared-for people
- Addressing Social Isolation
- Improving Community Transport
- Improving Health and Wellbeing
The PAR2 project is being implemented by North Carrick Community Benefit Company & Maybole and North Carrick Locality Planning Group. Decisions are made by a Steering Group that has representatives of the North Carrick communities, the Carrick Centre and Carrick Academy.
There's more information available here.