As part of the Year of the Young Person, Vibrant Communities have linked with East Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership locality groups to offer young people across East Ayrshire the opportunity to propose projects for the benefit of their communities.
They have 4 decision events for this scheme coming up.
- Bonnyton community Centre, Kilmarnock – Saturday 10 March
- Yipworld, Cumnock – Saturday 17 March
- Drongan Community Centre – Sunday 18 March
- Annick Youth and community centre, Stewarton – Saturday 24 March
Voting is open to anyone aged 8+ and voting is from 12 noon-3pm at each event.
Vibrant Communities have also schemes with the East Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership Locality groups to offer the public the opportunity to propose projects that link with the locality group priorities.
- Northern Locality, You Decide, Morton Hall, Newmilns – Thursday 15 March, voting 3pm-7pm
- Northern Locality, You Decide, Annick youth and community centre, Stewarton – Saturday 17 March, voting 10 am-2pm
- Southern Locality, You Decide, Cumnock Town Hall/Drongan Community Centre – Sunday 25 March, voting 12 noon -4pm
- Kilmarnock Locality, You Decide, Howard Centre, Kilmarnock – Thursday 29 March, voting 3pm-7pm
And finally, Vibrant Communities have 2 community events which are linked with the local Community Action Plan priorities in:
- Ochiltree, church hall - Thursday 22 March, voting 5pm-8pm
- Catrine, AM Brown Institute hall – Wednesday 28 March, voting 3-7.30pm.
More info here.