East Ayrshire Tenants & Residents Federation (EATRF) - are hosting 5 PB events between 25 February and 25 March 2017. The one month 'give away' will see community organisation benefit from £85,000 in new funding. Local groups can bid for money. Applicants will present their proposals to the wider community at a fun event in each of the 5 areas. The events will take place in:
- Dalrymple Community Wing - 25 February 2017
- Auchinleck - Boswell Centre - 4 March 2017
- Crookedholm/Hurlford/Galston - Hurford Community Centre - 12 March 2017
- Bellfield, Kirkstyle, Riccarton - Kirkstyle School - 18 March 2017
- Kilmarnock North - St John Church - 25 March 2017
Groups are encouraged to submit funding applications prior to the event and if they meet the EATRF criteria they will go through to the public vote at the event. Local people from each area can vote for the projects they like best. The votes are counted and money will be awarded on the day. A spokesperson for the Federation said: "We expected there will be more applications than there we have funding for, therefore, not everyone can be successful. However we will point you in the direction of other bodies or agencies that may be able to assist you to access alternative funding sources."
To download an application form please click here